I'm looking for...

Recent searches
Suggested searches
  1. Print this page

    Who should I speak to about my WAV?

    If you have any questions or problems with your WAV please contact your WAV supplier.

    If you have any mechanical issues with your vehicle, depending on the nature of the issue, your WAV supplier may arrange for your WAV to go to the vehicle manufacturer's local dealer, but they will be able to advise you on this. For example if the issue is with an element of the base vehicle that has not been converted, such as the engine or transmission, your WAV supplier will likely arrange for your vehicle to be inspected by your vehicle manufacturer's local dealer.

    If the problem is with an aspect of the vehicle’s conversion, such as wheelchair tiedowns, ramp, lift or a winch, your WAV supplier will discuss this with you and advise you of the best solution. Any routine repairs are covered as part of your leasing package.

    Find out more about mechanical repairs

    Find out more about WAV servicing and annual checks

Back to FAQs